Current Open Positions:
Child/Youth Ministry Assistant (Part-Time)
Shift: Sunday mornings, minimum 3 hours
The primary responsibility would be as a nursery attendant, caring for and attending to infants up to 2 years of age. If there are no nursery-aged children, the child/youth ministry assistant will help other youth classrooms as needed. There will be opportunities for more hours during meetings and special events throughout the year.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the starting time.
- Be regular in attendance.
- Check in/out children according to Education Wing Policy.
- Keep room in good condition and report any issues to supervisor.
- Perform closing tasks as outlined in the Education Wing Room Policies.
- Participate in Christian Education Task Group meetings as available.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have a personal commitment of faith in Jesus Christ and a lifestyle that reflects it.
- Have a passion to work with children and to lead them in learning experiences with the church.
- Be willing to participate in the child safety and protection training (provided by the church), as well as having a background check.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially dealing with parents and children.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be willing to use provided curriculum/music.
- Understand basic first aid.
- Be dependable.
- Demonstrate flexibility and creativity in solving problems/conflicts.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com